18.9.08

so as i sit...

here in my office, and look around (never mind the grading that is piling up); but the knowledge, the thought, the ideas, the perspectives, the opinions, the enveloping aroma of the bean (coffee if you didn't get it)...

i wonder why i spend time on this thing...it's nothing, no substance, no virtue, meaninglessness.

if it wasn't for email (which for some reason i think i need for school) i wouldn't have one of these things...

so why am i still here?

i'm out...

amitabha...

2 comments:

Wa said...

Just so I'm clear, are you done with the blog? Cuz if so that's a shame. Granted I haven't been doing much lately, but between being busy and lazy I've been lacking motivation. But I like the idea of how in the vast internet of soapboxes I have one of my very own. I also think that the option to create discussion/dialog is a good thing.

hamad said...

well...as you are able to tell from above; no. but i still hate this thing...