19.1.09

my vaction hasn't been...

filled with yo as much as i would have hoped that it would. however; i've noticed that since the beginning of the semester (last week), and my preparation for it; and the semesters to come (some other schools start this week, and then the next)...i've been picking up a yo more and more. i think it is becoming a meditative tool for me. just to let it all go, and focus on something else.

in my search for fun new meditative tools; i came across this little guy from yo yofactory. the quarter is for reference of size. it came with the blue bag, and in one of those cheap plastic 'balls' you get from a gum ball machine. it is a challenging yo.

since it is only the diameter of a quarter; i'm able to keep it in my pocket, and no one would be the wiser.

amitabha...

No comments: