14.11.08

as some of...

you know i hate technology. i'm not a big fan. the only technology that i really enjoy is my ipod. that's really it. and if i could sell off my tower at a reasonable price i probably would, and just stick to my lap top as a minimalist use. i'm not going to get into my philosophy about it now; however...

i picked up hellboy two and the hulk dvds the other day; in the three disc s.e. versions. after spending a chuck of change on them, i noticed the 'third' disc. where you are able to download the movie onto your computer/ipod/itunes (mac for me) at no additional charge. this is a great feature. after paying way too much for these, they (the companies) now allow you to download the movie onto your computer. nice touch. i was impressed. so now i have hellboy two and the hulk on my itunes, waiting to be put on my ipod. granted i may never watch them on my ipod, but i have the option. and it's a nice option after spending the money.

speaking about spending money...i also picked up gear of war two, and started playing that this morning. great game. i enjoyed the hell out of the first one, so i picked up this one. and yes, there are at least five games in my collection that i haven't played yet.

stay tuned for 'happenings'...

amitabha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am curious how you liked The Hulk. I just could not get into it. It was way to slow and did not seem true to the comics for me. A big disappointment. Cool that GOW2 is good. I loved the first one and plan on getting the sequel to. That is after many more hours lost in Fallout 3 and then Fable 2...