8.11.07

so yesterday...


i went to the game store i am always going to out in avon. sure i've got a game store closer to me, but they're not as nice. i'm sure it has something to do with the area.

so the last couple of times i was in there, the manager kept bugging me to pick up call of duty four; but i didn't bite. something about realistic first person shooter games just don't mesh with me. i went in there on halloween to pick up the simpsons game; which is an o.k. game, and he asked if i wanted to put c.o.d. on reserve. i just looked at him, and he started to laugh. so yesterday i went in there it pick up time shift, and he asked again if i wanted to pick up c.o.d. (joking). so i said let me see it. then he tells me 'if i don't like it, he'll let me return it.' well, how could i pass that up? but it also made me take it home and play it. this is odd for me; because i still haven't played halo three yet. i know. i know.

so i got home, and put this thing in, and holy shit. i couldn't stop playing. the only reason i stopped last night was because michelle got home, and she's not into watching me play games. i played for about an hour and a half this morning already, and if i didn't have to go to work...i'd still be playing.

thanks video game guy...

[shalom...]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is on my list of games to get. I am way behind in what I have already so I will probably wait to get it used. COD2 is fantastic also. COD3 was made by a different company and is not as good. And cool to find a video game guy that can make a good recommendation.

hamad said...

oh, i'm back logged too. i've got games i haven't even played yet, and not even finished. and then i'm thinking about going wireless today, and setting up an online account. but i'll see.

if you want to play the simpson's game, i'd wait till it becomes used too. then i'm getting into this mode of not selling anything back. so i'm becoming loaded with games.