18.1.07

i really...

hate to say this, but i'm too smart.

it's true. i am.

i spend my college career doing something i love, and enjoy; just following the advice that i've been given my education life...do something that you'll want to get up in the morning and do, because if you hate your job you will not want to go to work. thanks dad. look where i am now.

going back to college to get a skill. not an education. a skill. and i'm trying to find a 'job' while i'm doing this. to pay the bills. to be a little more flexable with life, and time. something i am able to do, and not think about when i get home. that is where teaching was hurting me. i was thinking about it all the time.

and now when people see on my resume that i've got my master's in philosophy they think i'm too smart for the job. well i know that, but i still have to pay the bills.

if i'm too smart, then sign me up to be the ceo of the company. i'll run on the platform that i'm going on when i run for presidency: "can't do any worst."

i have so much on my plate right now, but the problem is; is that my belly is only so big. well...time to eat what i've taken.

[shalom...]

No comments: